Sunday 20 January 2013

It's snow Joke

Life

Ok, so its not the most original start but I'm practicing my headline puns!
After waiting for what seemed like an age, while the rest of the county was engulfed in white and with Facebook giving us a minute by minute account, the east coast of Essex finally got it's dumping of snow last night!

Having only had my Springer Spaniel since April, it seemed the perfect idea to take him to the park so he could revel in it and play with the other dogs.


But what to wear for this occasion? I had been thinking about it a lot in preparation for when the time eventually came but having been promised snow then thinking it wasn't to be, I was caught unawares and realised all my hardcore snow gear was packed away in a hard to reach suitcase ready for my impending ski trip!

I had to settle on a faux fur hat (new, H&M sale) and strangely in-keeping with the dog theme it was Dalmatian-like in it's pattern but not in a Cruella way! I 'teamed', and I use the word loosely, with a black fur trimmed parka and black Wellies with red spotted ribbons, as in case you hadn't noticed, I like polka dots!



All in all it didn't look too bad but as fun was the order of the day, I guess on this occasion it didn't matter!

Hope everyone had fun in the snow today!


No comments:

Post a Comment