Thursday 26 September 2013

Check it out

Check it out

• Fashion •

I haven't posted over the summer; holidays, work and life has taken over but that does mean lots of ideas for posts! I have the Next blogger event coming up (anyone else?), so need to get back into the swing of things so I don't feel like a fraud at the event :)


Check it out

Check it out by styleandsubstanceuk featuring a black jacket



So straight to the point, autumn is finally here, my favourite season, back into tights, jackets, layers, 
so many more fashion options to choose from. I'm not sorry to say goodbye to the summer, so
even if we are having some warmer weather this week, lets go with something a little transitional, while still picking out some key trends.


This outfit combo is based on the dress, which I love as its smart but can be made casual by adding boots and leather jacket, with a hint of the colour of the season to lift it (and nod to the sunshine still hanging around!) I have the New Look jacket and its great for the price. I did have to go up a size though as its snug and you want to be able to layer jumpers under it for the winter.

I appreciate the versatility of the outfit, as being a freelancer I have to make my clothes work for those days when I work in an office, to more casual lunches/working from home days/weekends.

Adding a smart black heel and coat will instantly make this office chic as below:



Those Next heels are a good height and would suit a night out too. I love that coat, its a bit fluffy and still available in most sizes so click away!

Until the next time xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love that dress....and I tried that coat on t'other day......
    I'm deffo on the verge of purchasing :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, have to get in quick though, these pink coats don't hang around long!

    ReplyDelete