Tuesday 22 January 2013

Cheap AND chic - H&M sales!

Fashion

"All style and no substance" is often associated with something/someone frivolous, shallow, aesthetically pleasing but of no real use. But this is not always the case. I believe that something can be pleasing to the eye and be of substance too, or not a complete waste of time and money!

I admit my first foray into the blogging world was somewhat self-indulgent, dull and a bit pointless to the reader which is not what I want my blog to achieve. I will remedy this now and make the blog encompass its title in order to be published!

I aim to share my ideas, likes and loves that will hopefully be of use to the reader.

So here goes. I kick off with one of my favourite things: H&M. I love H&M for its quick fix fashion and fast turnover of stock (though not is unusual sizing!)

Below is a whole outfit I picked up for just £37 by working the online sales to my advantage.

The top shown is actually Topshop but I have and an almost identical one from H&M (non-sale).
The pink shoes were from a previous H&M haul (got them in blue too!) and as the slim sole stiletto is back in a big way, thought it was a cheap way to bring my look up to date.
Patterned trousers are everywhere for spring again and this is a cheap way to trial the trend to see if its worth investing in.

I am on the email list, as I assume a lot of you are, so always get the heads up on pop-up sales with heavy discounts. Sure, you get the end of season-wouldn't be seen dead in stuff but there are some great gems that you can take to the next season and mix with items for such small prices!

Some sale stock is even reduced for limited time only, then the price hiked back up the next day, I love it when that happens and I've bagged a bargain!

Perfect Friday night drinks outfit! What do you think?








1 comment:

  1. I love H&M, such great items & so affordable x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete