Sunday 24 March 2013

J'adore Polyvore

• Fashion

Now I probably am way behind the times here, but I have just discovered Polyvore. I think this could become a bit of an addiction! I had heard of it before (I don't live under a rock!) but as I am a designer and use Photoshop to put together graphics for this blog I didn't really see the point, thinking it was for people that didn't have Photoshop, but I really see the point now!
This is my first dalliance with Polyvore:

Its really easy to use and much quicker to create looks than Photoshop as you don't have to edit the images and locate them from the relevant sites, all the different brands are on hand to just drag and drop
your items. There are lots of cool templates too, so you create mini editorial features, which I love.
Obviously I will have to see if they have all the items you need as I use it more, they may not, but what a great idea and fun way to build looks and inspiration. Plus it helps you remember all your great ideas!
Its also a social media-type thing so you can follow me styleandsubstanceuk and 'like' looks. AND you can shop though the site, what's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete